DJ-CHI-GU-KOMDJ-CHI-GU-KOM

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

.:Time Stands Still:. {Final} .:Time Stands Still:. {Final}

ok

nice synth work. the melodies are decent trance as well. overall it was good some good precussion too.

DJ Chi-Gu Kom

Haine Aimée Demo II Haine Aimée Demo II

easily one of your best

hey man you already know my feedback on this one :) I gave you a 9-10 only because no one can hit that perfect 10 hehe. a song can always have more :)

{DJ} .:ICE:. Remastered {bLiX} {DJ} .:ICE:. Remastered {bLiX}

NICE!

once again I really like your synths, they are very clean cut and thorough. the structure is decent as well :) very nice song.

{DJ} Freedom Awaits {bLiX} {DJ} Freedom Awaits {bLiX}

another catchy piece :)

I like the patterns in this one as well. the intro gets me good ;) I love the way it sounds. when the bassline pattern kicks in with the synth alone. so damn good :) mad props to that portion of your song. overall. if it were to be a full length mastered song, it needs work. but it is very good none the less don't get me wrong :)

{DJ} Soul of the Desert {bLiX} {DJ} Soul of the Desert {bLiX}

damn good piece of work

the song sounds like it is lacking some mastering. but overall, so far this is my fav. of all your work. I love the synth patterns and the constant flow of the piece. it keeps a nice hold on the feel your title gives. all the new synths that keep coming in are just as good as the one before it and they always slip right in without surprising you. excellent piece. keep it up blix

¨jStormy Night¨j ¨jStormy Night¨j

hey great new track

I think this track has lots of potential. it has a very strong melody. and I like the way the bass patterns work with the synth patterns. the structure is good and the high patters are nicely done. :) keep up the good work.

{DJ} Blissful |DEMO| {bLiX} {DJ} Blissful |DEMO| {bLiX}

hey man I like your patterns

I was just wondering what program you use to produce your stuff, I also produce, I liked your patterns in some of your older ones. please write me back through my e-mail or my AIM name you can hit up.

AIM: mendolplur